Project Manager & Social/SEO Copywriter
Trenchless Marketing is looking for a full-time Project Manager with digital marketing experience to help day to day management and in-house operations of the Content, SEO and Design teams. The ideal candidate has worked as a part of a digital marketing team (involving web design, SEO, Search Engine Management, PPC/paid advertising, social media, content creation, blogging, etc.) in a management, projectment management or lead position. Technical skills and auditing skills are highly preferred, but not required. If you know how to organize and manage projects, you’re a great fit. There is tremendous potential for this position to grow into more technical decision-making and management.
- Assign tasks to employees
- Follow up with all tasks to completion
- Manage projects from top-down in project management software
- Communicate and report on work to clients
- Social Media Content Management and Creation
Prefered Skills and Experience
- General knowledge of web design procedures
- Project Management Software (Basecamp, Wrike, Monday)
- Email marketing
- Social Media management, organic content
- Google Analytics and Google AdWords
Send Resume and/or cover letter to Jordan@TrenchlessMarketing.com or via our Contact page.
Trenchless Marketing is a multi-million dollar SEO/Design focused digital agency with over 60 clients throughout home services spaces. Bonuses and benefits available.